Monday, March 2, 2009

How To Win The Battle Of The Mind

What I began to see was that I needed time alone to focus on me . As hard as this was for me I knew that I had to become okay being alone before I could ever be in a relationship again . Something I discovered was these relationship kept me so busy I didn’t have to take the time to look at how I was treating myself or even who I was . This time I knew I had to look at my thoughts again but even deeper this time .

So the question began again . How kind am I to myself ,by the thoughts I choose to hold ? Why do I lower my expectations ? Don’t I believe I deserve more ? I have to say these questions can be brutal at times but they are so important .

What I found was not easy to change at all at first . I realized I was more abusive to myself than anyone could ever be . This was just with my thoughts too and oh my gosh . How do I change these thoughts ? They were so frequent .

I remembered that what goes up must come down so I said to myself what goes in must come out too. So how does this get into my thoughts ? This made me reflect back to hear no evil see no evil speak no evil . So I began to guard my ears my eyes and my mouth . What happened was amazing . I had far more control over my mind and feelings than I ever did before . So for me no TV and the only music I would listen to had to be positive .

This positive reinforcement really helped . This was making wonders for me and my life . I noticed those bad luck streaks and come pretty close to a dead halt . Another thing I noticed was a mood shift for the positive so why was that ? Well I had to give that some thought also . So now we have music whats going on when i listen to music ? Okay , I’m thinking about these words and I’m identifying with these words and as soon as I do my feelings change . I had a ah ha moment !!I think then I feel !!This made sense . So everything I feel is proceeded by a thought .

No comments:

Post a Comment